Friday, July 13, 2012

Fashion Friday: Sweet As Candie's!

I don't follow much news concerning the clothing line of Candie's except for knowing it's sold at Kohl's, is very girly, and once upon a time had a fab commercial starring Hilary Duff a la Lizzie McGuire era. In fact, I often forget Candie's isn't directed to a young female demographic. That is until I'm reminded of Britney Spears' previous spot as a Candie's spokeswoman and then see this new Lea Michele commercial. While I've seen the Glee star's ads with the brand in magazines, I didn't pay closer attention until this fun and flirty commercial was released. As "Love Is Strange" plays, Lea struts down the street in a sultress fashion. Reminiscent of a scene in Confessions of a Shopaholic, the actress lusts after the clothes in the window before catching the attention of the cutie in the window as a bonus.

So if you're telling me I can walk down a street in a Candie's mini dress and have major eye flirtation with the smokeshow in the shop...then yes Candie's, I'll have what she's having!


No comments:

Post a Comment