Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Spotted: Chanel



Today, I came across such an eye catching Chanel purse. I was trying to pass time at the nail salon by flipping through Allure magazine, when I spotted the handbag's advertisement titled, "Fashion Cult Object".  Usually I'm not a huge fan of Chanel purses. They're beautiful and classic, but I've never been too obsessed with needing a Chanel purse. That was until I saw this advertisement. Karl Lagerfeld's latest design is gorgeous. I love that the print is abstract yet still simple. After a little research, I was informed that the purse is from Chanel's Spring 2011 collection. My obsession with the purse had me hooked on Chanel's website a little longer than I'd like to admit. The vague advertisement started a huge infatuation. Now, I'm one of those girls who needs a Chanel purse.

"You're in desperate need of Chanel."
-The Devil Wears Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment