Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fashion Review: MTV Movie Awards

Ah, the MTV Movie Awards!  Remember the days before Twilight won every popcorn statue? It feels like just yesterday that McGosling had that hot make out session when they won Best Kiss. Things are definitely less entertaining now a days.  Well, the winners might be a little ridiculous(it's MTV afterall-lower your expectations) but I can't resist watching an award show. So let's get down to the most important part, shall we? Red carpet time!



I was disappointed with this because she's looked so much cuter in the past. I definitely would have preferred to see her in a lighter color. The outfit is little too dark for a summer event. The shoes don't really match the dress, and what's up with the random gold pieces? If Lily had gone for lighter shoes, she could have at least livened up the outfit.

Stunning! She looked so classy and beautiful. This past year, her style has been phenomenal. I can't wait to see what she wears during promo time for the last Harry Potter film.

Reese looked so vibrant and cute! Her speech was pretty great too. It was nice to see a successful woman put certain attention seekers in their place.

This one surprised me a lot! I like that Kristen rocked her usual look, but dressed it up this time. The hard texture of the dress goes nicely with the feminine color. She might have ditched the heels for sneakers once she got inside, but at least she's making progress!

At first, I was little iffy with Emma's appearance. I wasn't a huge fan of the color. However, I kind of love it now. The outfit really compliments her gorgeous red locks(Thank God she dyed it back!). The tones of her look are different, but it works.

Unfortunately, Mila didn't walk the red carpet so there's only stage shots of her outfit. She kept it casual with a black top and jazzed it up with a bedazzled skirt. Even though it's simple, I liked it!

It's Emma again! The British actress was the only person to switch outfits for the after party. Boy am I glad she did! I loved the white Marchesa she wore earlier, but this Marchesa piece is much more fun. The color is breathtaking and the wild ruffles are gorgeous. Emma was easily the best dressed of the night!






No comments:

Post a Comment