Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Makeup Styles With Chase Aston!

This past Friday, I had the amazing opportunity to get my makeup done by Chase Aston at The Body Shop in the Prudential Mall. Chase has done makeup for tons of fabulous celebrities like Kate Moss, Claudia Schiffer, Britney Spears, and Cameron Diaz. It was hard to keep my cool in the makeup chair when he mentioned that he's done makeup for Vogue editorials and Queen Anna Wintour. On top of having an amazing clientele, Chase is a total sweetheart! Despite his busy schedule, he showed up to Beantown with so much energy and lots of helpful makeup tips.

For my makeup, Chase gave me a smokey eye look. I was so in love with the colors that I was dreading  cleaning off my makeup later that night. Luckily for me and other shoppers, The Body Shop actually sells the 4-Colour Eye Palette that Chase used. And for those of you who are like me and are not so skilled with a makeup brush, no need to worry! On the back of this palette, there are clear instructions on how to master smokey eyes.

Out of all of the products Chase used, my favorites were The Sparkler and the Extra Virgin Minerals Compact Foundation. I was amazed by the effect these two products had on my skin. They completely cover up any blemishes and project a flawless glow! The best part about all of the makeup Chase uses is that they're all natural. You can enjoy the look of your makeup without your skin feeling greasy because the makeup is produced by natural ingredients.

Make sure to drop by The Body Shop to check out these amazing products. They're also sure to make great stocking stuffers with the holidays right around the corner!

Thanks again to Chase and Rita and Lara from Bratskeir & Company for such a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment