Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Spotted AD: Understated Is Overrated



While I was doing some shopping in SoHo this past weekend, I made sure to stop by the lovely Kate Spade. Not only are Kate's designs insanely adorable, but I'm in love with the setup of the actual store, especially the one in NYC! Whenever I step into a Kate Spade store, I feel like I'm entering a Parisian boutique. The chic designs are as girly as one can get, yet they have an appeal to older women. In fact, I even informed my sister that there's a strong possibility she'll be wearing a Kate Spade dress as my maid of honor (Side note - if you haven't noticed yet, I'm kind of wedding obsessed). During my shopping trip, I noticed the brand's recent bold ad: "Understated Is Overrated". Totes agree Kate! Some may believe less is more, but when you can deck yourself out in sequined shoes and flirty dresses (with fabulous silhouettes!), who's really complaining? The advertisement is very catchy and I plan on obnoxiously using it for every future shopping trip!

"She had a cocktail in her hand and confetti in her hair."
-Tagline for Twirl, a fragrance by Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment