Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Getting Fit With lulu!

I've never been a huge workout lover. The machines tend to bore me after a while, the attire always seems borderline tacky for the most part, and being out in public without a proper dosage of foundation is overrated. However, after developing a Zumba obsession, I gave a little more thinking to this workout thing and found that whole positive "love and light." That light was particularly found in the form of lululemon pink neon workout gear. And with warmer weather finally here, what better way to celebrate than with comfortable and fitting gym/lounge wear. (Spoiler: nothing)

The Essentials

Matchy Matchy
Seeing as I'm not a floral lover, I shocked myself with this little number. The chic, yet subtle design on the bottoms drew me in to a not so typical workout design. The matching shirt (props to my mama for finding) manages to somehow jazz up an outfit I will predominantly sweat in. And with the tight and body hugging crop pants, these lululemons are as close as I'll ever get to knowing how Beyonce must feel when showing off her assets.

Something Blue
It's not possible for me to shop without picking out a piece in my favorite color - blue. For a while, I was obsessed with finding a signature lulu tank with the built in sports bra and side cut out. The color this tank came in was an amazing added bonus!

Think Pink
The shirt that started my love. This long sleeve piece was perfect during the winter, working out or hanging around. Accommodating everything from the sleeves accenting vibrant nails (or just for your hands to hang through, whichever) to the built in "vents" for sweating. I still don't really understand how or why this shirt has so much going for it but I can verify it's working and it's perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment