Friday, May 16, 2014

Summer Must Haves

Every new season is defined by a change in the latest trend or pattern to come into fashion. Considering I'm pure east coast, I really try to take advantage of the summertime's new colorful and flirty styles after wearing all black for a good six months. Every girl needs at least a few vibrant standouts for the summer, so here are mine! 

Ombre
It's true what they say, once you bleach your hair you totally become addicted. Back in October, I got a little antsy and decided to add a shade of honey blonde into my hair. Even throughout the cold winter, my impulse continued to grow, leading me to touch up the color again in April. Now the summer is starting, the color vibrancy conditioner is in full force, and color pops have never been so much fun. Moral of the story: definitely brighten up your hair color this summer. 

The Summer Blues
No matter the season, I have a major obsession with the color blue. I live by the motto "Tiffany blue everything." Nevertheless, summer is the perfect time to indulge in this obsession. Bye bye bye to Essie's "Wicked" nail polish color and bonjour to "Barbados Blue" and "Bikini So Teeny." With these shades, your nails will be on permanent summer cruise vacation status. 

Patterned Shorts
I might be the last person to realize Aerie sells clothes and they're actually super adorable. The shop is seriously beach season heaven. However, the cute dresses aren't the only essentials for a summer wardrobe. The shorts with varying designs are perfect to dress up summer's usual casual style. My personal favorite? These white frilly pair which I can't wait to whip out for fourth of July!


No comments:

Post a Comment