Thursday, May 30, 2013

Style Obsession: Olivia Pope

Summer beach days can be a little tough to predict on the east coast. Hence why it's so important to have your latest addictive show ready to hit play on Netflix. For me, it's been Scandal. After missing out on all the Twitter viewing parties, I finally decided to check out all that hype on ABC's hottest show. After two weeks of rainy days centered around marathoning, my gut was telling me I was obsessed. It's hard not to fall in love with Olivia Pope. Her sassiness, hot affairs, and impeccable style make politics actually seem like a good time. And while many of us can't get our wish to be Olivia Pope, we can at least take a few notes and copy her style (seriously, is gladiator in a suit synonym for fashionista?!). Some of Liv's most stylish moments: 

The white Tory Burch trench coat

Michael Kors dress

Jean Fares Couture gown

Escada gown




No comments:

Post a Comment