Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Marilyn, Grace, Marlene, Charlize - The Gang's All Here!

It's official - Dior is the epitome of flawlessness! Since I've started this blog, I've made quite a few posts about Dior's fabulous marketing. I said it before and I'll say it again, everything about their advertising techniques is pure perfection. I'm majoring in Advertising so I really love it when something like a commercial can quickly capture my attention. The new Dior ad with Charlize Theron does just that. Once again, spokeswoman Charlize looks like a stunning, fierce supermodel. However, it's not only Ms. Theron's beauty that makes the commercial, but the tiny details. In this commercial, Dior shows footage of legendary icons such as Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly, and Marlene Dietrich. Over the years, different women from each generation have been affected by these women. At one point or another, we've all admired their talent, glamour, and elegance. Check out below how Dior continues to inspire women with their latest upbeat film...
"Glamour is what I sell, it's my stock in trade."
-Marlene Dietrich


No comments:

Post a Comment